Another challenge set by Tracy on the Just Bex Forum. Challenge number five is "Zest Appeal" you are to use zesty colours, flower, ribbon, scallop and bling. I think I have managed to get everything required on my card for this challenge. I don't have anything that makes scalloped edges so had to resort to cutting my own by hand. I used pearlised lime card as the base but it does not show up in this photo. The spotted paper and 'Happy Birthday' are cut from Designer Card Kit free with last months 'Simply Cards & Papercraft' magazine. The paper I used for the scallop was from K & Co. The brad in the centre of the flower does not show up very sparkly , there is a gem in there!
Sunday, 11 May 2008
Zest Appeal
Another challenge set by Tracy on the Just Bex Forum. Challenge number five is "Zest Appeal" you are to use zesty colours, flower, ribbon, scallop and bling. I think I have managed to get everything required on my card for this challenge. I don't have anything that makes scalloped edges so had to resort to cutting my own by hand. I used pearlised lime card as the base but it does not show up in this photo. The spotted paper and 'Happy Birthday' are cut from Designer Card Kit free with last months 'Simply Cards & Papercraft' magazine. The paper I used for the scallop was from K & Co. The brad in the centre of the flower does not show up very sparkly , there is a gem in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is so fresh looking well done, as for the hand cutting of scallops - you have more patience than me!
The colours on this are lush,i love it,well done
xxxx
It's fantastic - love the colours and the layout
Very funky Carol, love the colours :o)
This is lovely
Hi Carol
You cards are great - I love your style - love the zesty challenge - great design
Yum- this is very citrusy- great card!
Fab I love the colours
Post a Comment