Saturday, 12 April 2008

More Stamping!

I bought this stamp from Butterfly Kisses when I was at the Craft Fair at Glasgow's SECC. I used it for my Daughters birthday card. I used black and white ribbon to add some texture, stamped the outline using black Stazon ink then coloured the image in, very therapeutic!

10 comments:

Jo said...

Love that stamp!! B&W always looks so classy too :o)

For the life of me said...

lovely card x

Ang C said...

A lovely card

Carol Q said...

what a lovely image - wish I looked like that!

Mags said...

Beautifull Card, love the black & white, great image too!

Claireabelle said...

Fab card Carol, very classy
xx

Anonymous said...

wonderful card xxx
you have been tagged to find out visit my blog lol fran x

mommabear said...

What a fabulous card
hugs Alison

sam21ski said...

Very sophisticated - looks fab xxx

Jackie said...

It's lovely Carol. I love black and white.
Thank you for your lovely comment on JB :)