Monday, 7 September 2009

A Heart That Loves is always young.

This is a card for a forum friend. The tag is a stamp by Crafty Individuals which reads " A heart that loves is always young" a beautiful sentiment . I have also used stamps by Elusive Images and a little flourish stamp from Dimension fourth Ltd. I thought I would try and create a bit of collage it hasn't quite turned out the way I had hoped but I suspect when you are trying to create something from scratch it is never going to turn out exactly the way you see it in your minds eye. I am a great believer in learning by your mistakes, I now know that it would have been much better had I stamped the text in the triangular section in a much darker ink! It does look a bit better in natural daylight!

3 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

Great collage I think we are all guilty of being over critical of our own work.

margaret said...

Beautiful Collage card xx

Wellnifty said...

Fab collage

Chris xx