


I used my Cuttlebug for the very first time today. I embossed a large flower using my Spots and Dots folder then rubbed over some orange and brown ink to grunge it up a bit. I then decided to makeover my "Sticky Stuff" tin. I have used stripped paper from Papermania some ribbon along the top and cut a co-ordinating peice of Papermania paper with flowers. I cut the edge of the paper with my new punch from Stumpin-Up it didn't stand out very well so I drew around the edge with a pink pen then drew a dot in the middle of each curve with a darker pink pen to help make it stand out a bit more. I then embellished with my flower, buttons and sticky metallic dots. I didn't bother to do anything with the lid as the colours go ok with the rest of the tin.
3 comments:
Carol, that looks fab - what a great project
Hi, just found your blog. Love your tin!
Love that tin! looks great.X
Post a Comment