I don't know about you but I like to send out a thank you card when I have the time to do it so last weekend I decided to sit down and make all my thank you cards for a recent birthday I had but for some reason I had a complete crafters block. I had an idea but it just was not working for me, I persevered and finally came up with this. It's quite busy but I like it. I hope the recipients like it too because they are all the same!Carol Ann
8 comments:
Carol Ann it's lovely and what a thoughtful lady you are! Its not many people who still send out Thank You cards!
x
This is just beautiful. I love all the textures. Your recipients will be delighted!! Thanks for the compliments on the CS article. I am very frustrated because I haven't seen it yet!! we are on hols and it is not out in the shops yet!! patience is a virtue :)
Hugs Judy xx
Pretty card I love the lace and I agree not enough people send thank you cards
Hi Carol Ann,
Beautiful blog, am following so will be back...
Cheers hun for the support..
Hugs Angel
ohh ur from scotland like me just joined the new forum and as its late at night just very quickly blog hoping to see all your blogs I will add to your followers list tonight and try and support you when you add your crafts its great blog
and look forward to getting to know you
liz xx
Hi Carol Ann
it was great to meet you on the new Magical Crafts Forum, I have added myself as a follower. Gorgeous card luv sue x
Hi Carol Ann,
Joined your merry band of followers a few days ago but didn't get a chance to take a look around.
Love your thank you cards ... we always used to write thank yous when we were young, but it seems to be a dying art. Texting, and e~mails are today's versions I suppose but you can't beat a handwritten thank you in my opinion and if it is on a handcrafted card too ... well all the better.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Another great card Carol and very thaughtful of you
Post a Comment