Saturday, 8 November 2008

Four November Birthday Cards




I finally came up with a little inspiration for some birthday cards! Thank you Patsy for the chipboard flowers, I embossed them with Moon Glow embossing powders and added a Hydrangea flower. I love the little bird stamps from Hero Arts it is the first time I have used them. I'm going to do a bit more experimentation with these stamps to try and bring them to life. The birds are from a set of three bird stamps called"Holiday Dove" I think they are adorable. The first card in the group I have used colours which are something a bit different for me, lovely and autumnal. To the ladies receiving these cards I hope you had a great birthday x

8 comments:

devonmaid said...

Gorgeous cards Carol, love the bird stamps too, must get hold of some of those :o)) Glad the flowers were useful x

Hazel said...

Lovely cards

ju said...

These cards are just scrummy!x

Jo said...

Beautiful cards, love the BG papers especially on the 1st card :o)

Tessmatt said...

Carol I just love these cards, the colours are so yummy.

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous birthday cards Carol
xx

Emma said...

These are gorgeous. x

Sue said...

All very beautiful cards, this is my first visit to your blog. You have a lot of talent